I’m sure they set a new record!!! The Fifth Grade Webwriters left 53 comments on my Buckets post!!!! Do you believe it? And not only that, the comments were thoughtful, and funny, and full of good questions. To top that off, they even answered my question correctly; they are tops at analogies too!! Those comments made me feel soooo good that I am sharing (and I don’t share these ever!) my new homemade dog biscuits with all of you!!!! Thank you Fifth Grade Webwriters!!! I’m cheering you on!
I want to answer everyone of the comments but that creates some serious problems for a big dog like me because I don’t type very well. As a matter of fact, that was one of the questions in the comments: How did I learn to type? Well, my mom taught me. I learned to go very carefully, one paw, one key at a time. You know, I can’t type fast like that. So I hope it’s ok with The Fifth Grade Webwriters that I answer your questions here on my blog and visit your blogs to make just a few comments every once in a while?!
Now I’m not an expert about maple syrup but I’m going to try to remember all Mom taught me so I can answer some questions:
1. I love seeing the buckets on the trees because that means spring but I’ve never helped with gathering sap or making the syrup.
2. About maple syrup and Aunt Jemima— Click here and then click on ingredients. Maple syrup is just that—maple syrup!
3. I haven’t made or tasted syrup and Mom won’t give me any with my pancake treats; she says it’s not good for me! What does she know! She does know how much I like scrambled eggs and she gives me just a taste once in a while! Then I’m in heaven!!!
4. My most favorite pancakes are apple, and then banana. My mom likes blueberry but that’s not my fav.
5. I am a German Shepherd and Spring is my favorite season! I love stretching out in the grass!!
6. Click here and read the section on The Sap System. Does that explain why you can’t make maple syrup in Georgia?
Now I have a question for you!!! How did all of you get to be such good commenters?