Thursday, January 8, 2009

How to describe--

Again! The grass had been green (cold, frozen but green) for about a week. And it's done it again. It's pretty deep! I'm a big dog and so far I can get through it but when it's over 5 inches I'm not a happy guy.

My mom says I should be more positive about it. I should think of all the words I can that can describe it-- positive words. I came up with white and light. But that's it-- I'm not so good with descriptive words.

I'm hoping my friends down at Reflective Voices and those over at World of Wonder can help me.

Can you think of words to describe what I see when I look out this window?

13 comments:

cameron said...

you get a lot of snow where you live!

graciela said...

to harleys dad-
from graciela,


hey harleys dad about the post you wrote me i know that he is a young german shepard dog and he told me that he keeps on bumping into you i keep bumping into my dad to but it is no big deal ok but i dont know if i can help harley but i will try to help him with some descritive words what do you mean of descrivtive words?

Kevin said...

you should get some snow shoes that are your size because you don't need to get your paws cold.

cameron said...

thank you Harley.

Kevin said...

cold , snowman, sled , snow balls, and cocoa.

Colleen said...

I think I can help Harley. I think furious is a good word.

Jonathan said...

cold' frosty'and snowman

Kevin said...

you should stay in side and drink water.

Molly said...

The snow can be deep,wet,cold and fun.

Caleb said...

I think it's ok and not ok for them to buy cheap dogfood and not ok. Sometimes some of the cheaper foods can be known to be poisenes and could make your stomach hurt.

joseph said...

snow thats really cool well snow is very cold because its frozen rain in North Brook we have like 6 inches of snow. snow is really fun in a movie i saw a huge igloo!

kevin said...

Lassie is about a dog so that is why you like it.

Caleb said...

Dear Harley,
It does look like it's very cold at your house. It hasn't snowed here but it got down to eight degrees. that is the coldest it's beenin fifteen years. I can't beleive it didn't snow.