Monday, February 23, 2009

Playing to my strength!


These days, I watch my mom and dad a lot!! I watch their faces, I watch their actions, and I watch when they motion to tell me to do something! I make sure I keep them in my eyesight! That’s because I’m playing to my strength; I can see really well!

Now that I’m an older dog, I don’t hear very well. That’s a weakness that is sometimes hard. I can’t hear the door bell anymore and I usually don’t hear my mom call me. But I watch out the sidelight window of the front door to see if anyone is around so I can alert my mom and dad and I watch Mom to see what she wants me to do.

My mom says I a really good guy when I play to my strength and use my eyes. And I’ve discovered I can keep up with her and Dad as long as I’m right around them.

So if you’ve got a weakness, play to your strength and find out how much you can do. Are you doing that now? What’s a strength for you?

6 comments:

graciela said...

hey harley the thing that caused the series curcuit was that their was to much lizghts on that caused the curcuit to turn of that is a waste of energy and do you want to waste energy i dont beacause your bill goes to 100$ and i dont want to pay that much just for lights it is a waste of energy. well i love your blog it is not good when you are an older dog that means that you are getting older and how you said on your blog you are realy old that causes the not hearing good. and harley are you realy typing or is it your mom?

kendarius said...

What's up Harley ,It`s great that you`re playing to your strength now that you are an older dog now!It`s realy important that you`re doing this .

Caleb said...

Hey Harley I think it's really great how you're taking care of your mom and dad. I just have one question how old are you. I think when I get older i'm going to get a german shepard.

kentashia said...

Yes I am giving it my all.One of my stregth or my eyes and hands.What is yours yo told me your weackness.

shaah said...

Hey Harley My weakness is the opposite of your strength. I can't see very well. When I'm on the football field I can see perfectly. I don't know how I do it. My strength is mentally,and physically. That is how I play to my strength.

Rina said...

I agree with your mom that you are a very, very good guy. My dog does that a lot. He is still a puppy though. He will be two in September. How old are you? You still look like a puppy to me. You look a little like my dog Max. He is very hyper. Are you hyper?