Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you to my good friends at Reflective Voices!



My very good friends, the bloggers at Reflective Voices, are the best!!!! The very best!!!

When I had a problem with the red bird, they left me such good and helpful comments. They are the cat’s meow and I’m not so fond of cats!! You can read their comments on my post here.

Many of them made the suggestion that the red bird was hungry and I should feed him. I forgot to tell them that my mom already does that; she has two birdfeeders full of good stuff for him and his friends and from the number of times she goes out to fill them, I think he must be pretty full.

They also wanted me to be kind to him. So I told my mom that. She searched on the Internet and found that he might be seeing himself in the window and thinking his reflection was another red bird who wanted to take over his territory; so he attacks what he thinks is a bird but it’s really just a reflection. The website suggested she take a bar of soap and write on the outside of the window. So she did and she made a pattern like a chain link fence. And I think he’s happier now because he sits out in the bush and sings. My mom says thank you too for encouraging her to find a kind way to help him.

The bloggers at Reflective Voices are the very best for another reason too!!! In two comments, they said they had surprises for me on their blogs. They sure did!!! I visited their blogs and they wrote such nice things about me!!!! Look!!!

Here at Ashton’s blog

And Brook’s

And Caleb’s

And Christopher’s

And Destiny’s

And Filemon’s

And Graciela’s

And Hunter’s

And Ivan’s

And Kentasia’s

And Landy’s

And Shaah’s

And Ty’s

Oh, my!!! What can I say--- Sending you all great big slurpy kisses, offering paws, and homemade dog biscuits as a thank you!!!!



I WOOF YOU!!!!! I had a friend write it in the sky just for you!!

Photo Credit

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey harley thanks for the comment you made...
it is realy nasty when you say SLURPY KISSES but it is kind when you give us kisses...
you are always talking abiut dog buisquits...
what kind of flavor do you like...
hey is that bird in your house or did it fly away...
hey harley I have a joke for you what is a tree's favorite drink...
put your answer in my blog...
I wrote a post about you...
woof woof (remember the riddle)...
hugs and kisses...
mua...
graciela...

Anonymous said...

hi harley...
hey harley I have a question for you...
why cant you come to my school..
it would be fun...

graciela said...

hey harley i dont get it and yea a trees favorite drink is root beer

graciela said...

harley i dont get it ..,
the map is wierd...
comment in my blog...

graciela said...

hey harley what do you mean not get to see me i hope you get better though.
and another thing how do you feel.

Christopher said...

Hey Harley

I'm glad you made a new friend, the bird. And it was really nice of you to write about our blogs.

kendarius said...

Dear Harley:
Thanks for wrting back to me , and I want to thank you for sharing all thoes sloppy kisses with me and all of my classs mates.We should show respect for you did on your blog out there also you`re are a super dog and wonder hero to me!
bye.
kendarius

shaah said...

I really appreciate the way you talked about my classmates and I. That was very nice of you. This might be my last time blogging so I thought I might as well comment you. You're a very good blogger. THANKYOU!

destiny said...

Hey that was nice of you to go to our blogs. I think it is good that you made friends with the bired. I really like the coments you left on our blogs.

Rina said...

Harley you are such a nice dog. I'm so happy we have the chance to write to you and read all of your posts. You inspire me.

Anonymous said...

hey harley your so nice
all those kind words you said

im sorry that it is on anonymous
its realy hard to write down every.

graciela said...

hey harley hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

hey harley you said some realy kind words

your friends from ashton from reflective voices

Hector said...

Harley, I also think that you are a great blogger, because everytime I need an advice he helps me out. Harley thank you for everything you have told us. I also like your heart in the sky picture.

caleb said...

Dear Harley,
Thanks for the great post. It really made me feel good. This school year is almost over and I want to say thanks because you have been my best friend on blogging and I really appreciate it.

graciela said...

I wish you could come

graciela said...

hey harley the crct is over now i wonde ehre im going to 6th grade or staying in 5th grade i realy wana pass grade

becca said...

I love that picture were did you take it? I'm in mrs.shulmans class

graciela said...

hey harley thanks for the advise though you are a very nice dog and why dont you come to my school this last month we will surely apreciate it is it true you can type this or is it you mom who is typing this.

graciela said...

harley thanks for the comment.
you have been nice to me though.
we are here now typing.
im happy but sad couse im not gonna be typing to you anymore but i can comment to you at my house over the summer though right i can comment to you even if we are not in school.
so wat are you doing right now are you feeling better or still felling worse?

Caleb said...

Dear Harley,
This will be my last comment to you. I just want to say I really appreciate all the advice you have given me and how you've not only been a great blogger to me but a great friend also.
Thanks,
Caleb

shaah said...

Farewell Harley this might be my last comment to you for the rest of the summer.I hope you take care. I have nothing but good wishes to you.Don't forget that life is not granted so you should live it to the fullest. BYE for now

daniel said...

But harly this is the last time we might blog so I will say good-bye.

kentashia said...

Thanks for encouraging me to blogg because at first I was filing down about this and thanks for commenting to me too. You can have all of my dog biscuits i have for my dog.I will miss you.

THANK YOU,
kentashia

Rina said...

Harley,
You are a great dog and look awesome! I'll miss writing to you every time I can get on my blog. I wish we can write to each other all the time! It would be the most amazing thing if you came to the last day of school. Bye!

Ty said...

That's was awesome. Go to my blog and you'll be amazed.